Sunday, April 26, 2026

sun 4.26.26 ✨ library ✨ 12:12pm ✨️

12:12pm

LIBRARY

 

Well hello again bitches.

 

I have been diligently plugging away at this survey app all morning

trying to get cigarette money

like digging for hours through couch cushions searching for spare change

hoping it adds up before you really start having nic withdrawals 

ha

ha

ha

now it's having me play a game 

let's see if I can show it while I'm watching Hasan

I miss his fucking voice

a second cart wheel broke - been having trouble getting the part to fix it

and it changed up what I bring with me

I don't feel right without my laptop

It's what I've been doing with my life for years now

staring at my lit up rainbow keyboard

the lcd screen with my stream of consciousness display

saving my own life (literally)

is like being at home still

I spent so much time in my apartment staring at the laptop

it's like taking a whole wall with me everywhere I go

 

the laptop was practically the apartment itself


...I'm down to one working USB C cord

 

....cool so I think the game works

....Hasan?

 ....Hasan.

 

12:26pm : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 (sorry for ads)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews