Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 5:10pm

library

 

so. tired.

 

[that's all you ever have to say] 

I know, I know.

 

 ...

 

I went by my old building today for the first time since I got evicted in January. 

It's fucking empty.

They didn't need the unit.

Didn't need the money.

I could still be housed - though true, in desperate need of physical therapy.

This was torture.

 

This is torture.

 

I'm sleeping in a fucking tree where people seem to think whoever is there is up for grabs or something.

I wrote "NO" on a piece of paper and pinned it to my broken umbrella, which sticks out at all angles to let whoever the fuck know not to mess with me when I'm sleeping.

 
This morning some asshole walked so close to me I could hear their foot falls and they put trash bags in the tree "for me" like it was something nice to do. There was a blue tarp on the ground nearby like someone had spent the night right next to me but I hadn't noticed.

 
There's a guy with a white van - apparently looking for another bike even though he just fixed up a black one he had to show me, which leaned on a big photography reflector that had palm trees on it. Felt fucking obvious he was playing the talk in code game. And somehow I ended up cutting my finger wide fucking open after he sat down next to me - reminds me, I've been putting toilet paper in the bathroom at the storage unit twice now and they don't clean it and the floor is sticky. I feel absolutely prompted to be like "I cOuLd cLeAn ThIs fOr yOu" and everything else in my is like "NO FUCKING WAY. SEX TRAFFICKING. LABOR TRAFFICKING. NO FUCKING WAY." 

 

COUGH

IT

OUT

BITCH

 

Oh, someone pissed on my stuff as well.

She came right over and directly on top of a tarp, just fucking - yep.

I yelled and she ran down the hill a bit.

It's like the world's a movie and you just keep making evidence of yourself being an asshole.

You can't blame me.

Don't do fucked shit to people.

 

....I am so tired.

Hungry.

I bought a new vape today and it's the freshest one I've gotten - you can absolutely tell the difference.

Mellow Mood.

Really good.

 

But apparently I miscalculated funds and have a lot less than I thought I would have left over.

My stomach is fucking growling.

 

This is the nicest I've felt in a while though. 

Way more peaceful here.

 

6:06pm 

um.... 

my brain is wiped for right now.

 

the library is open until 8.

hungry.

debating when where how

 

um...

yeah, one of the poets of a future age right here

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews